With the widespread use of chargers, there are more and more chargers. How to buy an electric car charger? What should I pay attention to?
1. Look at the appearance of the electric car charger
Look at the appearance of the electric car charger, whether the shell is solid, whether the power cord is thick, and whether the special plug part is solid.
2. Determine the battery voltage V of your electric car or the output voltage of the original charger. 1 Look at the original charger discrimination voltage: the general battery voltage is 48V, the corresponding original charger output voltage is about 59V; 60V battery, the corresponding original output voltage is 73.5V. 2 Look at the battery discrimination voltage: the general battery pack consists of several batteries. The type is 6—DZM—12 / 20, which is 6, indicating that each battery is 12V. So, you see how many batteries your own electric car has, and 4 batteries are 48V. Regarding the 8-DZM-12 / 20 battery, each battery is 16V, and the 4 batteries consist of 64V.
3. Determine the battery capacity AH of your electric vehicle battery, or the output current of the original charger. 1 Look at the original charger to determine the capacity: the output current of the original charger is 1.8A, and the battery is 12AH. 2 Look at the battery discrimination voltage: Generally, the batteries in the battery box have writing types. For example, 6-DZM-12, 12 states that it is a 12AH battery, and 6-DZM-20, 20 states that it is a 20AH battery. 3 Judging based on the distance traveled on a single charge: Generally speaking, a battery of about 1 year, with a charge of 25-40 kilometers, a 12AH charger is more suitable. Running 45-60 kilometers, 20AH is more suitable.
4. Identify the positive and negative shape of the charger interface suitable for your electric vehicle. There are four kinds of interfaces that are more popular in the shopping malls, T-shaped product prefix, three vertical product prefix, medium horizontal product prefix, round head.
5. It is our brand that we have always focused on. Generally speaking, there are 4 reasons for battery damage: water loss, sulfuration, imbalance, and thermal runaway (charging). The first two items account for 97% of battery damage in shopping malls. The charging method is different, and the water loss is also different. Therefore, relatively speaking, it is more secure to choose well-known brand chargers that have been tested by the state. For example, 3C, the inspection pass number of the Quality Supervision Bureau, etc. See if there are Sanwu products, the name of the manufacturer of the electric car charger, contact information, date of delivery, etc. If these conditions are met, then this charger can basically be purchased with concentration.